senna_T

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d
Adam - The only thing is that these should give you the same amount of brightness your high beams do now

Mr Man - yeah 5000K is good, with a tinge of blue - 6000K is fully sick, 8000K is Fully Hektik, 10000K is farken sik brooo and 12000 is OH MA GAWWWWD Edited by senna_T

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 23d
[quote name='Mr Man' post='775994' date='Nov 26 2008, 11:24 PM']so 5300k will put out more light than my blue visions? but 6000k will make me look sick when i cut hektik laps?[/quote]
4300's yes. 6000k would be more blue but with less light output.

BMW's come with 4300k.

• Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d
Ah the power of google.....the education also says they're pretty glarey and the bimmers use self adjustment according to suspension movement...is it that bad? If it is, is there some wisdom in HID'ing the H7 high beams instead so the HID's are only used when they're needed most? And minimizing the likelihood Mr Plod will kick your glarey ass shuffling around the city....? Edited by PepeLePew

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d
Yes you can do this, however the BA/F head light is quite good for minimising glare as they are more of a full cone, older reflector style head lights are worse

But yes you can get a H7 HID kit, no probs

• Member For: 15y 10m 6d
Im liking the 6000k's. I can imagine the "blueishness" going well with the Bionic Blue colour!
Anyways, would they be suitable for the MKII BFs?? $150 is pretty attractive! However would like feedback from people who have installed before i do them!
I shall wait for you senna_T!