[wa] Motorplex Lane Booking

XR06T

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d

No worries mate :stupid: , Just to comment on a couple of the points you made as they have touched on a couple of subjects that are very much relevant.

First one being strapping down of a vehicle can 100 percent change the power output you will see on the dyno screen on N/A cars and(not so much boosted) boosted cars, One way around this on the turbo cars we do is we just strap them down as hard as possible to help keep the figures as close as pissible, It was someting we tested by strapping cars down with different tensions and just now do it as hard as we can!. N/A cars you cant, if you do them as hard as a turbo falcon the N/A car struggles to give repeatble figures, aslong as the car is left as it stands from first run to finished run after tuning u know you have gained X amount of power.

As for comment on MPH as a power indicator like I said it can be a very accurate guide with a car that's doing consistant repeatable times and 60 fts and you can follow the stats all the way down the track to see what its doing. When u see a car change in mph as much as 5 over a handful of different runs it just shows how easily little driver changes can affect what the outcome will be.

Street cars just arent drag cars, they make all the calculations that much harder.

Sorry if I mistook your comment,.

I think the info we have been throwing around is good for people to understand anyway. :3gears:

Thanks mate

Simon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic