Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 10m 15d

I first got insurance with just cars whem I was 20 full comp was $2200 and my excess was $2500 but I also had to tell them that I just got of a 18 month loss of licence for speeding.And they still insured me, I think JCI is awsome. and now that im 22 its droped to $1400.

• Member For: 17y 11m 27d
I first got insurance with just cars whem I was 20 full comp was $2200 and my excess was $2500 but I also had to tell them that I just got of a 18 month loss of licence for speeding.And they still insured me, I think JCI is awsome. and now that im 22 its droped to $1400.

just cars is great for insuring those of us who have a sh*tty driving record :stirthepot:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d
Im 25 and insured by JustCars for $ 1,500 full comp with every single mod!

Rob... :blush:

So why the f*ck do they want $2500 from me then! And im the same age!

just cars is great for insuring those of us who have a sh*tty driving record :idunno:

Yep they sure are, not one other insurance company would touch me :censored:

Good on ya just cars :spoton:

Just cars are a ripoff if your under 25 go through RACV im 23 years old and im paying $600 ive got a holiday haouse and ive regerstered it there rating2 full comp car is valued at 30k now beat that

Because of my recored RACV wont touch me so I dont care what I pay as long as its insured full comp and mine at just cars is an aggred value of $31,000 and plus with the RACV the more you mod it up the more tight ass they get.

With just cars you can have as many mods as you want.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
Just cars are a ripoff if your under 25 go through RACV im 23 years old and im paying $600 ive got a holiday haouse and ive regerstered it there rating2 full comp car is valued at 30k now beat that

wat da hodilay haouse got ta doo wit it?

Guest newl
  • Guests

Stating that the car is housed at the holiday house (presuming it is out in the sticks with a low crime rate) will reduce the amount you've gotta pay.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d

Stating that the car is housed at the holiday house (presuming it is out in the sticks with a low crime rate) will reduce the amount you've gotta pay.

Ahhh fair enough - thanks for the translation :idunno: