Insurance....merged Topic....

Mondie

Insurance companies...  

825 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
damn bastards at jci said they wont insure me for more then the purchase price? how did u get them to change yours jetute?

faarrks me.. I just asked what they can do for me since the premium went up... and that was the reply.. Mind you my agreed value is less then the original purchase price (just) but well above my payout figure and all mods that I have.

Also just a week before this I took 2 cars of JCI as I found cheaper insurance :laughing:

• Member For: 18y 6m 27d

I am with NRMA. I use to live in Wollongong were I was paying $2232. But I was paying it monthly at $186. Now I live in Sutherland they dropped the price to $146 a month. the full year would of been $1752. Mind you I am almost 28 years old Had one accident and one speeding fine and have a 65% no claim bonus and my excess is $600 I think.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
damn bastards at jci said they wont insure me for more then the purchase price? how did u get them to change yours jetute?

faarrks me.. I just asked what they can do for me since the premium went up... and that was the reply.. Mind you my agreed value is less then the original purchase price (just) but well above my payout figure and all mods that I have.

Also just a week before this I took 2 cars of JCI as I found cheaper insurance :laughing:

If anyones agreed value is less then their payout figure.... I suggest you get gap insurance.. It cost F all and will give you that piece of mind that you wont be up for any money incase of a nasty accident etc :crybaby:

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d

I'm going to have to change my insurance to just car next year when I begin my mods to my car. AAMI will only accept 1 mod to my car because I am under 25. But my insurance will go up by about an extra $600 a year because of the mods.

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

Im under 25, insured with RACV and Im paying $1700 for full comp. :angry:

JCI didnt want to insure me bastards...didnt like them anyway!

Edited by sinnkexr6t

• Member For: 19y 1m 5d
I might just change change to the 3rd party fire and theft after this policy expires. I'd be damned if im going pay 3.3k a year plus a 2000 excess if I do make a claim. 5000 would already cover most accidents wouldnt it?

a 40kph front hit will set u back atleast 10k if the bags dont go off.

• Member For: 17y 7m 16d

Damn some of you have expensive insurance premiums. I remember I used to pay $1800 a year when I was 21 in a modified turbo rx7 and thought that was expensive.

My insurance now is $800 a year fully comp in the xr. Guess having no speeding tickets, no accidents, and being over 25 helps.

May change soon though, I swear the rx7 was radar proof.

Edited by johng