Broken Fpv Start Button

kevo

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Yeh, I use remote start on my car. Then the car drives and picks me up at the front of work. Then I say thanks. And he say that's ok Michael.

Here is me hosing off the duke boys.

images_zps12c75487.jpg

• Like 2

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Has somebody found a way to bypass this stupid start button and retrofit a standard Ignition Barrel?

it should be pretty simple, somebody has probably already worked it out. A photo of the back of the switch will help us. Im guessing there is only going to be 2 wires there which will actually only be 1 wire from the barrel. If I was going to retro fit one I would wire the switch at the key normally closed when the ignition is on, button normally open. only needs to make contact for a second and these cars attempt to start for a set period as we all know.

• 6 years later...
  • Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

I repair then now.  I install a new SWITCH.  Pm me if yours is broken or doesn't light up.   Also after dead ones if anybody has some. I will pay $$

• 9 months later...
  • Banned
  • Member For: 2y 9m 19d

This happened to my dads Hyundai. Ford on port road charged him 500 dollars. and just off memory , they charged him 70 dollars just to replace the battery in the remote.

But just yesterday The RAA replaced all batteries in all two remotes for free because he was having a starting problem.

• 4 months later...