Sign in to follow this  
kevo

Broken Fpv Start Button

Is it hard to convert then back to ket start

Nope. Takes less than 5 mins and 1 wire.

But apparently it makes you, and I quote a retard mate of mine, "the worst FPV owner ever".

:roflmbo:

Nowhere to sit your wallet and mobile phone with the FG FPVs...that's completely lame.

And whats wrong with the centre console

Hey guys went to start my car(bf f6) this morning and the button was missing it had broken at the bottom and the spring behind it poped it out onto the floormat.

I was just wondering is there a easyier/cheaper fix then buying a whole new button with loom, as they are a rip off.

cheers

ohhh happened on my ba gt... pretty sure had to buy whole button..(may have changed since then) . think u can get knock offs on flea bay though...

Having a key and button to start the car is so crap it funny.It is like having to press the button on your remote entry and then still having to put the key in the door lock as well totally retarded

^^ yep, I agree. Just part of kicking her over.

I wonder what the thoughts would be if it were a Race car Toggle Start switch.

I'm guessing its just a latching switch for a relay (pushing the button,just for a moment completes the circuit, energizing a relay, so the button doesn't need to be held ).

A Toggle switch could be used as a repair. And if you went to the effort of sending 2 wires to the Steering wheel, you could mount a Start Button there.

Yeh, I use remote start on my car. Then the car drives and picks me up at the front of work. Then I say thanks. And he say that's ok Michael.

Here is me hosing off the duke boys.

images_zps12c75487.jpg

Has somebody found a way to bypass this stupid start button and retrofit a standard Ignition Barrel?

it should be pretty simple, somebody has probably already worked it out. A photo of the back of the switch will help us. Im guessing there is only going to be 2 wires there which will actually only be 1 wire from the barrel. If I was going to retro fit one I would wire the switch at the key normally closed when the ignition is on, button normally open. only needs to make contact for a second and these cars attempt to start for a set period as we all know.

Oh no my gay starter button is broken! A first world problem if ever I've heard one

Do you have a chemical imbalance of some kind?

I repair then now.  I install a new SWITCH.  Pm me if yours is broken or doesn't light up.   Also after dead ones if anybody has some. I will pay $$