spooner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 15y 10m

Funny put my tarp on ebay sealed in the bag not a single bidder .. back on again you would reckong someone would want one .. they dont come on non xr utes standard do they .. cause if they do I'll give up and cut the plastics off and just use it to chuck over stuff in the ute for a bit a rain protection..

cheers utemad

• Member For: 17y 8m 8d

I personally havnt has a problem yet, quickest I have gone though is 120 and it stayed on fine....

much happier with it than the old tarp as the old one used to get the rain puddles on it where as this one it runs off right away as its a bit tighter.

but yeah...ive noticed that you have to go around it and make sure its all on properly.

cheers

• Member For: 15y 6m 9d
Funny put my tarp on ebay sealed in the bag not a single bidder .. back on again you would reckong someone would want one .. they dont come on non xr utes standard do they .. cause if they do I'll give up and cut the plastics off and just use it to chuck over stuff in the ute for a bit a rain protection..

cheers utemad

Hi Utemad, is your tonneau cover already cut out for the ladder racks? If so, I may be interested to have a spare set. Let me check the ebay later. Cheers

• Member For: 15y 10m

Nah its brand new unopened bars and all.. I didn't want to spend a cent on the tarp cause I knew I t would never see a day on my ute.. the tub and racks are only temporary til a tray comes along so all that will be on ebay next year too I spose

cheers utemad

• Member For: 16y 8d
I personally havnt has a problem yet, quickest I have gone though is 120 and it stayed on fine....

much happier with it than the old tarp as the old one used to get the rain puddles on it where as this one it runs off right away as its a bit tighter.

but yeah...ive noticed that you have to go around it and make sure its all on properly.

cheers

I've gone a ... fair bit... faster than that and it holds up just fine.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 2d
Hi All,

Id say the New design for fastening the tonneau cover is completely crap , sure it may look better than the BA style, but using it day in day out is hard with only one person, scratches the sides, doesnt hold properly, weak as piss. Both my side rails snapped in half after 6 goes at easy on and off, . at least I can fold it now to make it easier to use.

Just waiting now for it to fly off while driving . At least the BA lugs worked even if ugly.

Cheers

lol I say the total opposite of wat u said. I am so happy with the new design not only looks better its so much easier to do up and it wont scratch like as on the ba. so yeah I have to totally disagree with u there mate.