Found 1 Is It A Good Buy

dasko

• Member For: 15y 6m

hey there again,

ive called every ford dealer in the hunter and newy to only find 1 yes 1 XR6T BFMK2 auto, 50ks asking $26500.

Im unsure what the market is doing or weather to wait 6 months and try and get a cheap FG.

I noticed prices are starting to drop already with this new shap/model and features just being released.

I found these bargins

bargin 1.

bargin 2.

bargin 3.

thoughts guys

oh I forgot to ask, how many of you have got ex persuit cars that are BFMK2 and have you had any rear swaybar or link problems at all ?

Edited by dasko

• Member For: 15y 9m 23d
oh I forgot to ask, how many of you have got ex persuit cars that are BFMK2 and have you had any rear swaybar or link problems at all ?

Hey Mate

I picked up a x-chaser, it was a unmarked highway car from Sale, is a 04/07 build with 60k on it. I had a good look over it before I bought it and its as good as any BF2 out there. Hasnt missed a beat and have had no problems with it at all. No suspension issues, replaced springs to lower it but standard springs had no faults. No issue with rear swaybar or link either. Runs like a dream. What can I say I got lucky.

Like any car (new or 2nd hand) you just need to go over it and make sure its in the condition you want.

Cheers

• BIGRED
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 27d
:blink: a bit more info required

$18k is way cheap, mine is insured for $25k and its an 04

mines insured for $31k and its an 04

but my premium is high $1600 through GIO as im only 22 :beerchug:

• Member For: 15y 10m 7d

Yeah mine is insured for 30k and its an 03 but its agreed value and ive listed every mod that ive done. my premium is huge though cos its highly modified and im only 21 :roflmbo: $2600 that's with just car who are about the only mob who will insure anybody under 25 with a turbo

• Member For: 15y 6m
Yeah mine is insured for 30k and its an 03 but its agreed value and ive listed every mod that ive done. my premium is huge though cos its highly modified and im only 21 :crybaby: $2600 that's with just car who are about the only mob who will insure anybody under 25 with a turbo

I finally test drove my first XR6T today and wow :sleepystuff: , totally different to a rexie in a few different ways, but seriously how about the space in this thing, even with my kiddies seat in its room city.

Power is more than I thought, I give ford some more respect with its development of this particular vehicle :bowdown: .

Goes great and sooo quiet, no more boxer grone, I now know im getting older and over the smaller more toyish cars.

looking forward to a purchase and joining another exciting forum and enthusiast of another fine sports vehicle.

^_^