Fg F6 Drive Away Prices $

John_

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 1m 21d

HI ALL

Quotes thru for 09 FG F6 MANUAL SEDAN,black,leather,premium brakes,mats $72350 D/A

09 FG XR6 T MANUAL SEDAN, black ,leather,premium sound/colour screen,safety and tech packs

scuff plates and mats $50350 D/A

Both quotes include some discounting-but I should be able to do better, I hope -waiting for more quotes to come thru

$22000 grand more for the F6-IS IT THAT MUCH BETTER?-or $17000 if you take off the big brakes

• Member For: 15y 26d

Thanks for sharing guys. When I was back in Australia and saw my local dealer in Dec they wanted 72k for one with leather, dark argents, tech pack, that was already sitting on their lot :stirthepot: so I didn't bother looking at F6s.

Do you reckon it's possible to pick up a 08 plate demo or one with a few thousand miles for low 50s in April?

• Member For: 20y 11m 30d
Thanks for sharing guys. When I was back in Australia and saw my local dealer in Dec they wanted 72k for one with leather, dark argents, tech pack, that was already sitting on their lot :blink: so I didn't bother looking at F6s.

Do you reckon it's possible to pick up a 08 plate demo or one with a few thousand miles for low 50s in April?

There have been a few advertised with up to 10k on the clock for mid $50k.

Big AL

• Member For: 16y 7m 28d

Hey Guys,

Its been a while since iv been on here but I just put a deposit on a F6 08 demo. 200kms, Nitro, 19" dark argents, leather, brembo's, manual for $54k drive away.

• Member For: 15y 26d
Hey Guys,

Its been a while since iv been on here but I just put a deposit on a F6 08 demo. 200kms, Nitro, 19" dark argents, leather, brembo's, manual for $54k drive away.

Woah :stupid: exactly what I'm looking for if I decide to go F6 over the XR6T, nice deal with brembos and all! Mind sharing the city or state? Thanks.

The heart says F6 but the head says XR6T!! But for 54k maybe they will see eye to eye

• 4 weeks later...