[wa] Saturday 25th October Cruise

XR06T

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 2d

Topic started for Dean.

Evening cruise on the 25th October.

Details to follow!

________________________________________________________________________________

Fine Print

In order for every body to have a good time, a few rules have been implemented. Failure to abide by these rules will ensure you are not invited to future events held by FordXR6Turbo.com.

The reasons for these rules are:

Safety - We don't want to put any of our members, and the general public in any danger.

Public Perception - We do not want the Ford XR6 Turbo community to face the same ridicule and stereotypes other car communities face.

The rules are simple:

Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines etc... Any breaches will be reported to the local police.

Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn and to make sure nobody gets lost or left behind.

CB Radios; if you don't have one, follow the maps and directions given out. If you do have one, please limit chatter during the twisty parts of the cruise. This will allow the cruise leader to relay information about road conditions, upcoming obstacles, etc. efficiently.

By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, its Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Organisers, or Owners responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; if you stuff up it's your fault, not ours).

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask before the cruise.

Edited by XR06T

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kieran!

At the minute, the full details are a little sketchy & the map is yet to be finalised but thought I better get the ball rolling.

1st meetpoint will be the Tennis centre behind Burswood, through Freo & stop at Captain Munchies, up the coast through Cottesloe & Scabs to Hillaries, then in & up to Joondalup area. Will do up a bit of a return through the city & maybe down South West Hwy or something but that'll mainly be for the rocko guys...

Show your interest & I'll get the map ready :buttrock:

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 28d

Yep I'm down.

Pisser/camp at your place at the end deaNOS?? :buttrock:

EDIT: Congrats u finally got some of the new car into the sig. Posted any pics man?

Edited by Kael

Na no pics yet cause it's just an every day run of the mill Phoon at the minute. Will be sorted performance wise before the cruise, then rims, suspension & spoilerless boot before too long :buttrock:

This thread is about the cruise anyways Kael so keep it on topic... You've already ruined your fair share with off topic jibberish :wub::bum:

No camping for this one sorry. Next one will be a goer though.

Edited by 03XR6T

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 3d

I should be able to make it

although I would have to be close to the front of the pack, I doubt anyone wants me behind them with my HID's :P

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 28d

Me and Macey will be there :buttrock:

Edit: So will Sean'o in his Ex-copper turbo.. lol

Edited by AaronXR

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 12d

ill be there dean :3gears:

rocko guys gonna meet first or just hit burswood?

should hopefuly have my new ic kit see how quick the post is