Nice Way To Start The New Year

Dagabond

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 9d

Some kind little turd decide to key my car last night to say i'm not happy would be a slight understatement.

At a guess i'd say it's about $5-600 bucks worth deep enough that it wont polish out, look's like it's been done with a rock or something.

They've started on oneside gone up onto the boot and then done the driverside including the tailight which will propably cost the most to replace.

The worst part is we were less than 2 feet from it all night, we had a Lan party to see in the new years at my sister's place, had a few puta's set up in the garage and the car was the other side of the door but with all the noise of the night and ppl comin and goin at all hour's we didnt hear a thing.

There's a pathway up beside the house that leads between the houses and between the estates so some little dribble dick has done it on there way through at a guess.

Not much i can do about it now but if we had have caught them in the act there would have been hell to pay as well as for the damage.

(The black is from where i've started to cover it up with a texta so it doesnt show up as much).

15433990-e15e-01E00140-.jpg

15433984-01c1-01E00140-.jpg

15433986-e32c-01E00140-.jpg

15433982-8cb8-01E00140-.jpg

15433988-fab1-01E00140-.jpg

I will never understand the mentality of the lowlife scum that do this to other ppl's property.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 5m 27d

Sorry to hear that Dagabond,

Jealously is a curse. How could someone do this. I hope you catch them. I'm still waiting fo my Turbo and if someone did that to my car I would kill them. I hope you are insured. This is an expensive re-spray job. May I suggest Exclusive smash repairs in Airport West. I have used them and they were the cheapest I found and they did a good job.

Good luck :huh::angry:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 25d

Makes me feel quesy just looking at those pictures, what a jealous gutless act. Hope to see pictures posted again soon in it's fully repaired glory...

Regards,

Ben.

• Member For: 21y 5m 8d

Mate that is absolutely disgusting, I cant believe any one would do such a thing. I hope you get it repaired quick smart and remember karma will find a way. May the flea of thousand reindeer rest beneath these guttless sh*ts genitals..

Good luck mate.

Guest esky
  • Guests

I do not understand what goes through someones mind for them to do this.

:( :( :(

Would love to crack some heads if you ever you find out. :o