Blueprint

richdave

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 9d

For those interested in seeing one, there is a Blueprint XR6 on the floor of Ethridge Ford Vermont cnr Rooks rd and Canterbury. (Vic)

The pics don't do it justice!

:D :D :D

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d

I think pretty much all photos these days dont do it justice. The colours are too metallic and digital cameras and normal film camera just dont pick it up.

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

It's probably a good idea if you have a look at a colour in person before choosing it. I have to admit that the Blueprint doesn't appeal to me too much - but I'm going for (or rather my wife is) an elegant rather than stand outish look.

• Lifetime Members

I assume that you will get the Mercury Silver then? That would have been my choice, but the missus chose Blueprint. We already own a Silver car! (like that matters)

• Lifetime Members

Acid rush looks great but IMO it is at least as loud as the blueprint but doesn't have the exclusivity to XR. No matter what colour you paint em, the BA turbos are phenomenal cars :D and will be the envy of every Expensive Daewoo driver :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 15d

RichDave,

Couldn't have said it better myself, so I won't. :P

Fords last campaign to fight Expensive Daewoo with a new killer Falcon has been a rolling success. The Blue oval still lives and will continue to do so. I loved the last addition of "Wheels". That pretty much said it all. The BA beat the VY in practically every category.

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
Acid rush looks great but IMO it is at least as loud as the blueprint but doesn't have the exclusivity to XR.

I've been doing a bit more thinking about this and I'm considering Phantom at the moment. I need to see the car (actually, my wife needs to see the car) in the flesh so I can convince her. I wouldn't mind the exclusivity of the colour as the three BAs I've seen on the Coast were all Mercury Silver!

• Lifetime Members
I've been doing a bit more thinking about this and I'm considering Phantom at the moment.

Yeah, I was all set on the Blueprint, but the Phantom is growing on me. I'm lucky that the local dealer has one on the floor, but each time I go past they have it inside. I want to see it in full daylight before I make the final decision. The wife prefers Blueprint but gave the OK for Phantom if that's what I want. :D (she's seen it in the showroom)