Scariest Movie Of All Time!?

Superdan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 11m 20d

I really dont find anythin scary about the western Ring. The new movie The Mist isnt bad hey, doesnt blow smoke up some of the other movies mentioned here but it does have a good twist at the end which I have heard is different to the book.

Exorcist scared the sh*t outta me as a kid. Other than that I dont think you can really go passed the japanese for scary movies

Cheers

Nut

• Member For: 16y 6m 15d

Ah some awesome films mentioned in your first post. Definitly know the type of fims you're after.

Make sure you check out the Japanese Guinea Pig series. A really controversial series which was even investigated by the F.B.I for fears of being real.

Also the August Underground Series springs as being one of the most f*cked up films of all time. Banned everywhere. Not as much scary as they are outright horrific and disturbing. Think serial killers documenting everything within the space of day or two. Abduction, rape, club fights, torture, robbery etc.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 9d

Sounds exactly like the thing I'm looking for dude!!! Don't suppose you've got any info on where to find such movies!? quick torrent search comes up with a couple, but not much,

Cheers muchly

Dan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d

so are you looking for the scariest or the goriest?

I don't mind the odd gore flick, but I don't go hunting for them... Well thought out scary films are awesome though!

The blair witch project frightened the cr*p out of me at the time... I think it was the "real doco" style of the film.

• Member For: 15y 11m 7d

I think blair witch was crap, did not scare me in the least, just got pissed off that I didnt get to actually soo the witch.

Does make you paranoid when you see mysteriously positioned twigs in the trees at night.