Xr5 Turbo - Focus... Ordered Yesterday!

smicky

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d

Well,

Go figure... only a few days now, and the black beast (typhoon rspec) will have a new stable mate....

After a few weeks of hammering those special 'demo' cars at the various car yards... we ended up back where we started - at the ford dealer where the RSpec came from...

And well, yesterday the order was placed and $$$ handed over....

2x Black Ford Turbos... who would have ever thought...

being brought up a Ford boy all my life, however always managed to live the Jap life 2lt torbos etc. and the girl being Asian and well driving the same... We now have 2 Fords... (yes one aussie and the other German...) Who would hve thought!

So Black, Leather, with Sunroof!!!

Can't wait to drive it in for her over the next few weekends!

(Looks like my dealer loves me - spent about 100K in 3 months, and sent over a mate to get himeself an XR5 today also...)...

Pity some of those other dealers in Sydney don't believe you when you say "I'm here to do a deal"... silly silly Ford dealer(s)....

:bye: - Dealer!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members

hehehehe, she is all ready to be picked up in the morning...

Look out for a syco girly driving around in a XR5 Turbo from tomorrow onwards guys!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Thank god my F6 is bigger, and faster!

heeheh

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members

Yeah look have to agree...

While its the girlys car, and she will drive it... I think I had a lot of input on what she would get... *Just on the quiet*

:ermm:

List started with the Civic Type R, Volvo S40 and C30, Audi A3 T, Mazda MX5, Peugeot, Alfa 147, BMW 1 Series, VW Golf, Renault Cleo, and well of course the XR5...

So ended up with with Sunroof, Leather, On roads, brand new, Mats, premium paint (extra just cos its black) and a sh*t hot rate on her loan... :stupid: Brand new, un touched....

all for less then 44K... less then 43K... and well less less less, have been asked by the dealer not to tell to many people on the price... Same 'special smicky' price as I got on the F6 Rspec... very very very cheap...

Like the Rspec every other dealer I went to see told me I was full of it and they couldn't touch the price...

And yes its an LV!

If your interested in one PM me and ill talk to the dealer for you also... Setting up one for a mate the girly works with also... he went shopping and was told he was full of it last weekend also...

So heading over to take a look now and pick up tomorrow morning...

Was a fun little drive when we gave the demo a boot full for a test cruse!

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Nothing wrong with driving a girls car mate............if your a girl. :wub: joke

Why did you trade the RSpec in for? that's a man car :gtfo2:

Enjoy the pocket rockets mate, still a top buy

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
Nothing wrong with driving a girls car mate............if your a girl. :wub: joke

Why did you trade the RSpec in for? that's a man car :wtf:

Enjoy the pocket rockets mate, still a top buy

:hohum:

Dude?????

I DIDNT TRADE THE RSPEC!!! that's STILL MINE!!! THIS IS ANOTHER ADDITION TO THE COLLECTION!!!

WE NOW HAVE A XR5 SITTING IN THE GARAGE BESIDE THE RSPEC.... NO CHANCE OF THAT GOING ANYWHERE JUST YET!!! (unless someone wants to swap is with a brand new Aston Martin for me!)... :beerchug:

Well, funny thing... walk in to the dealer, all good, and then I hear (yet again for about the 5 time from someone)...

"So who's decision was the XR5 reallly???"

I say it was all hers...

paperwork all signed, we drove 200 mts down the road to leave the F6 in a side street for the day and go play with the new toy...

Park the F6, then out of the XR the girly gets... looks at me and goes...

"Wanna Drive???"

naturally with a women saying something like that considering we are only 200 meters from the show room, I asked why?

her reply....

"We're going in the city and I dont want to drive it there, in case I stall it"!!!

So 80km's later its in the garage beside the F6... tucked into bed for the night and well... 'I' can say I enjoyed most of my afternoon in the new car!

hehehe Dont know what the girly thinks, she got to drive it home after I picked up the F6 and that's it!!! heheheh

maybe after all I guess I might have had a little more to do with it then first thought!!!

heheheheh

BTW - sweet sound, sweet pick up... sweet all round, only minus point if I had to pick one would be the torque steer out of corners... BIG TIME!!! But that just means more fun!!! hehehe

:freak: More features then one could poke a stick at...

Now I need to teach the girly how do drive it properly...

Anyone in the Hills area this weekend - if u see a black XR5 with a interm rego sticker, get out of the way, and careful at the lights... expect a bit of a wait when she stalls it!!!

:Doh: