The South East Queensland Chat Thread

turbo.vixen

• Member For: 13y 4m 6d

Sorry ive been out of the forum a bit. Decided to go cosworth pistons and atomic Rods. Pretty much rebuilt the head all over with atomic 4.5. Camshafts. Turbo has got new bearings in it from mr turbo - still running billet turbo. Exh manifold and turbo exh inlet ported out. Then usual nitty grits oil pump, head studs, gaskets etc from atomic.

Hopefully should rock a little harder ;)

See you all on the next cruise with some luck!

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 16d

Thinking of using my future christmas money to remove the rear muffler and getting 3 inch tips, can anyone recommend a reputable exhaust shop to do it?

• Special needs member.
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Mufflers to the max in Ashmore on the Gold Coast are pretty good if you are willing to travel.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 5m 1d

Who's keen for a crusie on the 12th or 13th of jan??? Maybe a night run?? Oh yeh first time at willowbank and ran a 12.803 :-) happy days lol.. Deff need a bigger turbo to hit 10s/11s I think.. But no SS came close to me which is a up side lol

• Special needs member.
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/11632-qld-events-and-cruises/page__st__2040#entry1330136

I'm sure Ace will have more info on it in the new year.

In my experience you're better off waiting till a week or 2 before the cruise to try and organise finer details as everyone tends to lose interest after a couple weeks.

13th sounds good though. My car gets impounded for 3 months on the 21st. Just need to get someone else to drive it on the cruise for me as if I get caught driving it again they will take it off me for good.