Ba/bf Turbo Current Top 25+

INFLYT

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d

Fair enough.

It could be based on this, as there was alot of information I sourced to get that list current.

• Member For: 18y 5m 4d
There'll be no bottom end even SCRIBR will be able to put up a time..

At fullboost you have to hand in a time slip and state the fuel and tyres used to have your time recorded, its a good idea to have validated or readable time slip accommodate times posted in a time slip forum.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d
Good work Inflyt! Any chance we could include transmition too for example T56/ZF/T400 etc

It wouldn't be a bad idea man, but then people will be asking what diff/tyre's/fuel etc etc, then the list would get out of hand. That's why I've kept it basic. ;)

What about headsex didnt he run 11.1 or some thing

That's correct.

I was initially only keeping it a Top 20, but I thought I'd let a few forum guy's slip through after 20, but if I keep it going it's going to get too carried away.

At fullboost you have to hand in a time slip and state the fuel and tyres used to have your time recorded, its a good idea to have validated or readable time slip accommodate times posted in a time slip forum.

A number of us on here know each other, so I'm sure if there's a time that's worthy of being added, alot of people are going to know about it without seeing the timeslip. ;)

Cheer's for the first page update Brian. :stirthepot: