On The Road

CJF077

Guest turbochick
  • Guests

I saw it on Doncaster Road. The guy that was driving had a massive smile on his face! Took off at the lights like lightning. :) I was so jealous.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hoich
  • Guests

TurboChick,

I agree with you about Phantom being the way to go, I have seen 4 over at the Ford plant and they look AWESOME.

On the road I have only seen 2 Blueprint XR6T

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 6d

Hey Lion Heart, you'll be the happiest bloke on the block tomorrow! are you gonna take a sickie? Please post some pics ASAP.

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 12d

Guys,

I'm awaiting to see one in Brisbane PERIOD!! I'm green with envy. I'm promised a test drive as soon as Bryan Byrt Ford (BNE) have one. Think there will be a queue a mile long up here. I know people have placed orders and will not see their new "Heavy Slow Vehicle" tearing XR6T until March/april. Makes me wish I was living in Melb and never moved up here. ;)

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 12d

We are still living in the dark ages here in canetoad land.

Some of the Ford dealerships here will say "XR"? "BA"? "Turbo"? "HUH"? I even have had certain dealers, not mentioning names :unsure: say that they would not even have the standard XR-6 on show until 2003.

Finally seen a Phantom Purple last Friday. Only been waiting how long?

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 4d
I know people have placed orders and will not see their new "Heavy Slow Vehicle" tearing XR6T

What do you mean by that?

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
We are still living in the dark ages here in canetoad land.

Some of the Ford dealerships here will say "XR"? "BA"? "Turbo"? "HUH"? I even have had certain dealers, not mentioning names :unsure: say that they would not even have the standard XR-6 on show until 2003.

Finally seen a Phantom Purple last Friday. Only been waiting how long?

Isn't that the truth - I'm still waiting for two dealers to call me on the Gold Coast to let me see an XR6T in the flesh - not sure whether a test drive will be an option given that it's probably someone's car. I was supposed to get a call last week! The BAs must be all down south at the moment though - I've seen about three on the road and more than a dozen VY Commodores.