On The Road

CJF077

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

I'll probably place an order around Christmas - January. My pay rise doesn't become effective until around then and the other business ventures I'm working on won't have reached the cash flow that I'm aiming for until that time as well.

The 200SX is good for the fun factor but it's the wife's car - and the VT Berlina (previously the wife's car - the only way I could get her out of the Holden) is really beginning to drive me nuts, even though I've only been driving it for 3 months! :unsure:

On the upside, getting a VT to stick the road is really a case of finding a phenomenal set of tyres - I'd recommend Yokahama A539s to anyone :D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DZ.
  • Guests

Well, I've finally gotten a call from a dealer who reckons they will have an XR6T up on the Coast next week - they'll give me a call when it arrives so I can take it for a spin!!! :D :D :D

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests

The worst part is that when it does get delivered, I will be interstate so I won't be able to pick it up for a few days till I get back

:angry::ph34r:

Never underestimate the predicability of Stupidity :unsure:

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
The worst part is that when it does get delivered, I will be interstate so I won't be able to pick it up for a few days till I get back

Your worrying about being interstate.. i might be overseas on holidays when mine is due in! :(

• SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d

hey guys, look on the *bright* side, the dealers will have a nice new turbo to let prospective buyers paw over before you collect it. They may even squeeze in a blockie or 2 just for good measure! :unsure:

Guest LionHeart
  • Guests

so what is the standard KM testing done on motors...

Want to make sure dealer gives no test drive..

My Ass is to be the first to be in that beautiful leather seat!!!

:ph34r:

or I will go :unsure:

• Lifetime Members

Typically the odometer reads less that 20km on a *new* car but I have seen em as high as 70kms :( . Dont know if there is a legal limit. I'll try and find out

Guest turbochick
  • Guests

I have just seen a Phantom XR6 Turbo with a sunroof and a leather interior and it looks awesome! Only thing I would add would be premium sound. Phantom is the only way to go - it looked phenomenal!

Also - under 100 kms is what is legally defined as a new car.

• Lifetime Members

100km :unsure::ph34r:

that's more than enuff for a few blockies in someone elses *new* car! I hope mine doesn't have anything like that many!

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d
I have just seen a Phantom XR6 Turbo with a sunroof and a leather interior and it looks awesome!  Only thing I would add would be premium sound.  Phantom is the only way to go - it looked phenomenal!

Also - under 100 kms is what is legally defined as a new car.

I think 100KM is excessive.. Should be around 20 - 40 max..

Where did you see the phantom xr6?