Status On My Car's Tune...

Headsex

• Member For: 18y 1m 2d
Yes.. Surprisingly 1st to 2nd on slicks is still holding up.. Looks like all the play time at bayswater autos paid off..

A credit to the auto builder AND the tuner mate, I know you don't want to blow your own horn but your auto settings sh*t all over the many other variations of tunes from many different tuners I have driven.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 12d
Great work headsex.....looking forward to seeing u there...im sure you'll be running quite a good time with that kw's, also the power your making is through the auto with a convertor, So id say your losing about 20ish rwkw through the drive train with that convertor as well.

Cheers.

Yes. although my convertor isnt as loose as yours.. can only get approx 2600rpm on the brake.. Yours would possibly be loosing more through the convertor

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d
A credit to the auto builder AND the tuner mate, I know you don't want to blow your own horn but your auto settings sh*t all over the many other variations of tunes from many different tuners I have driven.

:ifiusethisimafag:

Your tune need a touch-up or something Fatz??? :sick:

Good work Danny :ifiusethisimafag:

• Member For: 17y 8m 21d
Fark that comes on strong, nice work there you bloody backyard blitzer!

:ifiusethisimafag: :ifiusethisimafag:

good luck on Fri, hopefully its a dry track for all this power, that's potential high 10's there!

according to some ppl you dont need that much power to run a 10 :sick: Boys and girls have your video cameras ready