Super Cheap Bf Turbos On Carsales

XR68UZ

• Member For: 15y 11m 27d

I cant belive the resale values on some of these older fords. These cars are steals. BF F6's from $30000. I starting to regret buying an FG when I could of bought an 2007 F6 and have 10 grand change...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 4m 27d
Anyone here looking for good re-sale value is going to hate me for this but...

Just bought a 11/05 BF Auto in white, 47,000 on the clock for $17,400 (inc buyers fee) from Car Auctions Sydney.

Did you see that black bf in the same auction?

06 mk2 bf with about 70k and premium sound went for 18?

I just missed it.

• Member For: 15y 8m
Did you see that black bf in the same auction?

06 mk2 bf with about 70k and premium sound went for 18?

I just missed it.

I got a 01/07 BF MkII XR6-T last month for $19,800 at the auctions. 53,000km on the clock...

• Member For: 16y 7m 21d
I cant belive the resale values on some of these older fords. These cars are steals. BF F6's from $30000. I starting to regret buying an FG when I could of bought an 2007 F6 and have 10 grand change...

Fg turbos eat BF F6's so I would not regret nothing bro!

Also I have seen a lot of white BFII's on carsales from NSW for $21k and under with less than 65k on the clock.

Theses are cheap as Fu@#

• Member For: 20y 11m 26d

My in-laws just bought a BFII XR6T sedan, with leather seats, premium audio, tint, still has 2 years NCW and only 15,000klm for $25,000 drive-a-way from a Ford dealer. And the car "looks" like a brand new.

I have seen Typhoons on carsales, some have been there nearly a year with very low prices and yet they still have not sold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 7m 25d
Redbook is pointless

Noone is going to sell you a BF XR6T with 40ks for the prices people are getting for BA II's ($25k), especially with the ZF auto

$25K is about what you should pay for a BF with 40K on the clock. I bought mine a month ago and payed that. When I was looking noticed that not many are selling at the moment, the car I bought was in the yard for over a month cmae down from 29K when I first looked at it, some are still for sale and keep getting lower in price. Not easy car to sell only a small market place for them, pertrol prices don't help.

• Member For: 15y 7m 1d

Hey,

On Saturday I picked up my BF MK 11 oct 06 xr6 turbo. (first registered in feb 07). it is EGO in colour, premium sound, sunroof, fpv steering wheel, window tint, and a set of aftermarket 18 inch rims. it had 16,718 when I picked it up, (obviously a few more in less then a week!)

I paid 36,000 on the road, which by reading over the comments it seems I over paid1

However, when I set out to by a new car, I had a picture in my mind as to wot I wanted, and wot I got was better than that, as I desperately needed a new car, as my 86 toyota 4runner could not be driven without a clutch 4 another weeks!!!! I did it for 3 weeks that was enough!!

So if a could get a few thoughts on this it'd b great! although I don't think I'm gonna like wot I hear

I am 20 goin 21 so was I a bit naive in this purchase?