F6 Available Nz

Harry

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d

Hi Guys Well here in Christchurch NZ we now have an new F6 demo --just arrived and available for driving; Even the dealer was surprised,-- it just turned up on a transporter and they were not expecting it; All good news as he rang me and I have a test drive booked for tomorrow. I will compare as I have a 06 BF F6 fully optioned with the 19" wheels and bigger brakes. 'Also mine is still in standard tune so it will be a fair comparison.

It looks like NZ has their cars ahead of Ausy as I can now buy the G6e turbo at the same dealer. Will check out what else available tomorrow and advise. Harry

• boosting
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d

Me thinks I should pay a visit to my dealer....

Make sure you let us know what you think of the cars!

PS welcome! we got a NZ section here, make sure you check it out

• Donating Members

Thanks Guys. Yes Senna been watching for a while and appreciate the welcome. will get more details. I have tried to post before but have only just sat down and fully figured it out! Be in touch

Harry

• Member For: 15y 11m 27d

Hi Harry, I was at both Ford dealers in Christchurch on Friday and have a XR6T ordered through Avon. As they only started making the (T’s) on Friday, I doubt they are available? Please prove me wrong…

I have asked Avon for the SIDO No. on my vehicle.

• Donating Members

My understanding is that it may be the only one around but yes definitely an F6 not a T. I will fill in details after seeing it tomorrow and will take some pics.

Harry

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 30d

Guys, I believe there is one or two Aussie F6's floating around...

I think one of the other members posted that they saw one at the Penrith Ford (I think it was)...

And I have personally seen them at Alto Ford in Sydney also...

So there must be a few floating around in other dealers also, I would expect throughout other city's in Australia...

Don't believe they are 'sale stock' however factory demo... I would assume the one in NZ is a demo only also...

????????????

• FPV521
  • Member For: 19y 7m 11d

Hi Guys,

Havent been around here for a while but now that a new Falcon is coming to NZ I am back.

If it is the same car, and am guessing it is it is a pre production car owned by Ford NZ and is leaving that dealership on Tuesday and I think there is a GT there as well.

I am a few hundred kms away so it was too late notice for me to get down for a drive in time.

One thing I do know is that I have had a couple of V8s since my Turbo and they are nice cars but I will have a new F6 parked in my garage next January.

Thought I would give it six months to see if there are any teething troubles first.

All I can say is thank you to Ford for bringing us this latest version of the F6, its a stunner and I havent even driven one yet.

Have fun Harry.

• Member For: 20y 3m 4d
Hi Guys Well here in Christchurch NZ we now have an new F6 demo --just arrived and available for driving; Even the dealer was surprised,-- it just turned up on a transporter and they were not expecting it; All good news as he rang me and I have a test drive booked for tomorrow. I will compare as I have a 06 BF F6 fully optioned with the 19" wheels and bigger brakes. 'Also mine is still in standard tune so it will be a fair comparison.

It looks like NZ has their cars ahead of Ausy as I can now buy the G6e turbo at the same dealer. Will check out what else available tomorrow and advise. Harry

What is the temperature and weather like in NZ like now that will answer your question why the cars are their.