Me Too Me Too!

Joey

• Member For: 16y 6m 17d

Count me in to the 300kw club boys ;)

Thanks to David from CPV tuning (Blueboost) got myself a healthy 333RWkw :) Couldnt be happier! Tune went really well, David was great to work with! More than happy to show me exactly what he was doing and tailor the tune to my needs. Highly recommend him if any other central Qld/Nth QLD boys are after a tune (seems good tuners are rare up here)

Tune was limited by the fuel pump. Going to get hold of a surge tank setup and my airbox from Rapid then go back for a retune, should get some serious mumbo then! Mods at this stage:

Rapid systems intercooler kit (3" piping, bigass intercooler) with under battery CAI

60lb injectors

xforce twin 2 1/2" system with 3 1/2" split dump pipe

Exedy clutch

Got some crappy photos off my phone, they will have to do for the time being!

Thanks again David for a great tune, and for giving up your friday night! :hohum:

30052008002.jpg

30052008.jpg

31052008.jpg

Yeah Hanra, apparently I pulled up at Dave's door about 40 mins after you! Pity I wasnt earlier, would have been good to meet someone else from the forum. Thanks for the feedback guys, its certainly a great car to drive now. Every time I go to the shops here I take the long way and go half way round town just to show off haha!

Dyno chart is funny huh, must be jinglish or something...

Cant wait to get the rest of my mods in and crank her up again, its gonna be a freakin missile! Just gotta maintain the longevity of my license huh...

Ill just do the surge tank/airbox and another tune, should get me an easy 370ish. I think that will be plenty for me for a while. I wouldn't really go much more than that without doing something with the brakes and suspension anyway. Car has only done 14,000k's so I am trying to make it all as easy and safe as possible :) And yes, better fix the sig :innocent:!