Icc Interface Basic

XR6t.mercury

• Member For: 17y 6m 5d

Sorry guys I have to ask: :shakefist::shocked:

I've spent hours on this -- I cannot source a interface cable for the IVSC 5502 to the ICC nav port.

Am I stupid - is this cable the same cable used to hook up the laptop - done by ford forums?

If yes please just reply = yes stupid. :fool:

Or even better if someone has sourced a cable and could let me know - great. Not keen on spending the bucks but also not keen on creating one either. :hohum:

The reason for the stupid question is I am not sure whether you would have to combine the V sync and H sync if you have a converter as there is no need to trick a graphics card. Is this true?? If it is true is their any other connections which are different. I have emailed the appropriate people but their posts date back years.

How bout can someone direct or pm a wiring diagram of how they connected their Blaupunkt IVSC 550X to the ICC? I confused at looking at STB, carputers. I am not a electrician and need it basic as possible. It would be much appreciated. I'm sure this post will help others too and am happy to pass it on when I sus it out.

• Member For: 18y 11m 11d

Hey I did source one and its not cheap.. from memory about 180 and it is listed as a ford part. I am up north atm however can check my paperwork at home I am sure I have it on there somewhere... how much did you pay for 5502? I got the 5501 and had issues with getting the navigation to work with the dvd at the same time.. it would not switch... ended up removing the nav system..

you can make it and I think I have the info on that too .. I will let you know.. was pain to get infomation about so I know your pain!

Try the search in the mean time.. there was a full slide show about this with instructions on how it all works... difficult to make up the cord as some of the plugs coub be hard to get unless u solder directly onto the back of the icc which I wouldnt do unless u had a spare!

Anyways check under ICC DVD or something like that and I will post you what I have when I get home.

Thanks mate - I noticed alot of your posts, you've just saved what little hair I have left.

A ford part? I'll have to get looking. That would be excellent if you could post that stuff out. I paid 75 bucks brand new on EBAY plus 25 buck postage. that's why I jumped on it with out reading the difficulty on sourcing the cable. Well I was hoping that the problems from the first unit will nt carry over to this one. I was eventually going to run maybe a carputer in the future with Centrafuse programing. But for the minute just trying to get the essientials running ad I like the idea of plug and play.

Once again that stuff would be great and thanks;

• Member For: 18y 11m 11d

you have got to be joking!!! do you have the seller!! could you send it to me???

I paid no joke 275 + 45 postage from the USA.. exchange rate at the time was shocking but that was for the 5501!!! dam that is excellent! I could have kept the nav.. however I would not have this nice intercooler if I did that! so good choice I think.

Thanks mate - I noticed alot of your posts, you've just saved what little hair I have left.

A ford part? I'll have to get looking. That would be excellent if you could post that stuff out. I paid 75 bucks brand new on EBAY plus 25 buck postage. that's why I jumped on it with out reading the difficulty on sourcing the cable. Well I was hoping that the problems from the first unit will nt carry over to this one. I was eventually going to run maybe a carputer in the future with Centrafuse programing. But for the minute just trying to get the essientials running ad I like the idea of plug and play.

Once again that stuff would be great and thanks;