Xrtpsi Is No More....

Dillz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 4d

sorry to hear your selling it

I remember back when I did it at 20 to build our 1st house, then kept a sh*tbox car til we bought our 3rd investment property

sold the last one off 14 months ago and moved into our nice shiney new house 4 months ago.

im 30, own my house, paid cash for the xr6t, just paid cash for the wifes new mazda3 and still have money left over for toys etc

let the others laugh all they want matey, when you get to the point you can rebuy a "toy" car like the xr6t you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face.

having said that, yaris/echo/festiva/micra/fiesta/121 are all sh*thouse cars and I hope they all rust from the inside out

once fuel hits $3 a litre, then I will seriously reconsider a less fuel efficient runabout... but hell if im selling the T

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 30d
Lol, this is the exact reason why I'm not putting my new wheels out there just yet.

Well ive always been impressed with your 3200 posts in just 1 year.

Someone else on here getting rid of BFII T, so things must be getting real bad. And the train this morning at 5 am was standing room only for the fist time in history. The price of juice must be biting. Next we'll stop cruises or something.

I.B.

• Member For: 17y 11m 26d
Congrats man, well done.

The way I look at it is I'm only 22 I still got plenty of time for the toys as long as I set myself up while I'm young.

Hey Dillion, sorry to hear this has happened... I take my hat off to you though, your smart in making a sacrifice now and having the rewards down the track... You can tell u loved that car!!!! lol I hope u get back into a ford again one day and I reckon u should still continue to be a cruise controller...

good luck with it all :crybaby:

Ryan

Edited by sleeper69