Wanna Be Able To Launch A Manual Like This?

groper

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 11d

Bahahaha, I've heard this before!

"my tuner has figured it out" "my tuner can blah, blah, blah" "my tuner can pull my d!ck the best"

bloody sick of these thread, here's an idea; MAKE THE THREAD WHEN YOU HAVE THE RESULTS!

• Like 1

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 4m 15d
its going to be interesting to see how many fg`s get towed to ford with broken driveshafts from using launch control.

I'll give it two weeks after there release that the first threads start popping up......

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 1m 15d

Antilag will get you boost off the line as will Nitros.

The problem is not power off the line, it is breaking something or just sitting there smoking up the tyres.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d

Exactly.

You still have to be pretty handy with the clutch to get a serious launch... its not going to make manuals into auto's

• Member For: 17y 1m 28d
Exactly.

You still have to be pretty handy with the clutch to get a serious launch... its not going to make manuals into auto's

no, but it should bring the manuals CLOSER to the autos, autos get boost off the line, manuals dont without antilag, autos dont loose their boost between shifts, manuals do unless they have antilag and can keep the throttle body wide open at all times during a pass...

With this setup working properly and dialed in, I expect the manuals to get much closer times to the autos than what they have been... to this point, I dont know of anyone who has sucessfully done it on the xr6t??? its odd because the ricers and euros have been doing it for ages... I guess its the limited ability of the ford PCM and to get it you would have had to change engine managment.... but maybe there is an easier way... :makedeal: