Wanna Be Able To Launch A Manual Like This?

groper

• Member For: 17y 1m 5d
well it works!!! virtually unlimited boost in neutral...

launch control appears to have limited use on the street, anything above 3000rpm in my car results in instant wheelspin of my semi slick tyres, still experimenting trying to find the sweet spot. Its gonna be of much more use at the track on slicks or MT ET streets...

The flat shifting works brilliantly, hold foot to the floor and change gears normally and we have FULL boost the entire time, no blow off or intake manifold pressure dumping up thru the gears, and no risk of over revving the engine. It feels like an auto with the clutch smoothing out the transition into the next gear.

Ill post a vid soon. Anyone excited yet?

Just in the nick of time mate. Dont you have a score to settle down the 1/4 mile with someone on another forum in the coming months? This should see you getting some respect mate!

• TEAM BA
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 17d

ewwwww now im interested!

the flat shifting looks the biz! hurry up and get to the track so we can see the taunch control!

oh and howmuchizit

• Member For: 17y 2m 23d

we are trying to organise a meet in townsville NUT, give kent the hurry up and we will try to get a few more lads togeather for a good meet in townsville around the end of the month... hopefully hit it a few more times in july/august aswell :innocent:

Edited by groper

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d

that's awesome groper! well done to you and Dave (I assume), do you know if this will work with the BA? I know there is alot more computing power in the BFs....