Next Vic Cruise

Dillz

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Okay - and there is the All Ford Day 2015 on Sunday 15th February 2015 at Deakin Uni ground just outside of Geelong. I have 3 guys interested so far. So a March extended cruise sounds good to me. Stay tuned folks :thumbsup:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

So is there any interest to attend the All Ford Day in Geelong on Sun 15 Feb? Really just a chance to park your car on the oval with all the other show cars and have a gander at all the other cars around you. Your car does not need to be judged. I have in the past just parked there and apart from look around - sit and have a chat. I need to know by Fri 30 Jan please if you would like to do this :beerchug:

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Don't think there's too much interest in the "community" section because of the FB groups taking the community away from the forum.

Forced 6 Community has ~25 cars going. If you PM Igor Radojcic on FB (XXXRTURBO on here, from memory) he might be able to fit you in :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 6d

forced 6 has 2 gazebos this year, a BBQ and a spit.. Plus 90% chance Martini oil and fuels will be setting up a stand..

And will be plenty of Forced 6 stickers and hopefully The shirts to.purchase on the day.

Welcome to come for a snag Gary, hope you come for a visit.

Edited by Pazzo

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 3d

I'll have to leave it until closer to the day before I can give a definite answer Gaz. I've had a ton of work building up since before Christmas.

Hopefully it's not a dusty day like 2 years ago Pazzo. Cars driving around and the dryness was causing dust everywhere! It's the worst thing when you get dirt in your food.