Next Vic Cruise

Dillz

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3d

Was thinkin of doing another night cruise or city crawl more like it if there's enough interest, like the first one I did.

Im keen on a night cruise again Dillz the last nite cruise was nuts

• Back Again..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 12d

Was thinkin of doing another night cruise or city crawl more like it if there's enough interest, like the first one I did.

You should wait for the whether to pick up for this one Dillz, the only thing that oculd have made it better :icon_ford:

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d

Get some 3M ya girls. :riaa:

Why not Sunshine, Trentham, Daylesford, Clunes then to Castlemaine. Lunch at Clunes. Then Castlemaine to Mt Macedon then Sunbury (Mad Max final scene road) them home? That will include some mild short lasting bends around Trentham, Mt Macedon and Sunbury?

I'll second that, means I wont have to get out of bed as bloody early... :innocent:

Option for first meet point HEAPS of parking & fuel, you miss all the lights and Scumshine.

Roadworks are completed on the Anthonys Cutting re-alignment its 110 from Rockbank and they've lifted the 80 between the western and Daylesford but I'm not sure about between Daylesford and Trentham, I would shoot up and check today but my brakes are still knackered from last Sunday so it will have to wait. :blush:

Also get in contact with CRS beforehand, I dont think they open on a Sunday unless its pre-booked.