Zorst Is Done

F6 381

• Member For: 17y 2m 2d

Well it's finally done and there is no drone at HWY speeds cruise'n at 130kph and a nice note from 1st -4th :thumbsup:

Well done Nick from XtremeFordTuning for doing a great job and keeping the better half happy with her new pride and joy.

As for me well I have the Navara D22 and it go's where the Mondeo can't but I do get to play with her son's 330rwkw Typhoon for a week when I get home :laughing:

post-11037-1209640508_thumb.jpg

My_girls_Dyno_300408.pdf

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d

Saw your car when I picked mine up from Xtreme yesterday. Looks like a nice set of wheels, it was a good exhaust job you should be happy.

• 2 months later...
  • Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 17d

Just recieved a bulletin from Ford Aus that this style tailpipe will be standard from July Arrival Mondeo XR5T's.

About friggin time!

• 1 month later...
Mr Strawbs,

What's the latest on your Mondeo?

Are you & the lovely Dona still happy with the decision?

Les

G'Day Mr Les

Car is still going good and because some little mongrel put 2 scratches on the front passengers door while it was in our car port it go's in this Thursday to get the whole door repainted. Dona is wrapped with the car and I have only driven it 4 or 5 times since we got it and it's got 8000k's on it now. Just waiting for the edit to come out for the Mondeo which should be shortly I hope.

You thinking about the edit for your beast? It will give you better fuel economy as well so that's a good enough reason to get it done and also get the bung removed from you exhaust at the same time. Check on this site as well as the other ford forum site for the best tuner in your area.

Cheers

Strawbs

• Member For: 15y 9m 11d

I’m surprised I never heard you scream blue murder in Indo when you found the scratches in your new car. As you know, it’s taken me a long time to be in a position to get a “new” car & I’d be less than impressed to find a ding or scratch in it.

A soon as I got home last break I had the exhaust bung removed but I’m not sure what improvement it has made to the performance, if any, because I haven’t had a chance to drive it much. I also had the windows tinted just before I returned back to site & it came up a treat. Not really planning any further mods (except integrated Sat Nav maybe) because the baby is due next month & we decided to do the kitchen.

Mark De Billot called in last month & he has a white XR5 which he’s very happy with.

I think the forum is great & has a heap of info on it. Thanks for putting me on to it.

Cheers

I’m surprised I never heard you scream blue murder in Indo when you found the scratches in your new car. As you know, it’s taken me a long time to be in a position to get a “new” car & I’d be less than impressed to find a ding or scratch in it.

A soon as I got home last break I had the exhaust bung removed but I’m not sure what improvement it has made to the performance, if any, because I haven’t had a chance to drive it much. I also had the windows tinted just before I returned back to site & it came up a treat. Not really planning any further mods (except integrated Sat Nav maybe) because the baby is due next month & we decided to do the kitchen.

Mark De Billot called in last month & he has a white XR5 which he’s very happy with.

I think the forum is great & has a heap of info on it. Thanks for putting me on to it.

Cheers

No worries Les

• 1 year later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 23d

G'Day Mr Les

Car is still going good and because some little mongrel put 2 scratches on the front passengers door while it was in our car port it go's in this Thursday to get the whole door repainted. Dona is wrapped with the car and I have only driven it 4 or 5 times since we got it and it's got 8000k's on it now. Just waiting for the edit to come out for the Mondeo which should be shortly I hope.

You thinking about the edit for your beast? It will give you better fuel economy as well so that's a good enough reason to get it done and also get the bung removed from you exhaust at the same time. Check on this site as well as the other ford forum site for the best tuner in your area.

Cheers

Strawbs

Hi guys, I also have a panther black xr5 with the droopy exhaust tips - I have had the car since new and this is the only thing I dont like about the car. What system did you install or did you just change the tips? Also can you give me more info on the exhaust bung??