qikshift

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 16y 3m 27d

can you see the cable ties from the outside? cuz today at work orange T parked next to mine with the grill package with the hole cut out but I couldn see any ties? maybe he glued it :buttonit:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 17d
I just used a hacksaw blade and put some tape around the faces of the grille which might get accidentally scratched as I was hacking away.

The hardest part was to decide where to cut it. Make sure you leave the two top corners in tact (like I have) as you need a cable tie in the corners as a minimum. If I had to do it again, I would also leave a little bit of the original grill in tact at the bottom in the middle, so you can put a cable tie down there too (although you may actually see the cable tie there, so its up to you).

Fits on well, the two cable ties are doing a great job at holding it all together.

This looks to be the same colour as your car, could be a good replacement when you need to sell

Grill on ebay

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 5m 17d

Cheers mate nice find. I'll keep an eye on it and see what the price is towards the end of the auction :)

MRDOSE you cant see the cable ties. I only used two (one in each top corner) and its so tucked up you can probably only see it if you duck right down, and get under the top and look specifically for the cable tie. you can only see about 3mm of it anyway.

• 11 years later...