Group Buy: Mal Woods T56 Short Throw Shifters - $295 + postage

Mr Man

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d
[quote name='Mr Man' post='663309' date='Apr 22 2008, 03:16 PM']i will ask mal how much extra for the shortened stick as well.
will also find out postage and get back to u.
afaik its the improved one, i have used one he made last year, and needless to say they're still awesome.
i want mine asap to, so i mite work on letting this run for 3-4 weeks, but hopefully we get the numbers before then! surely there's plenty of others that want a shifter to.

cheers.

Dane.[/quote]

I know that last years ones were still good and much better than stock, but if we are going to get them we may aswell get the newer improved ones IMO... If we can get the best ones for the same price, just better for us really!!!

Ill add my name to your list as soon as you have a price for the shortened gear shifter.

Cheers!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
Mal told me a guy local to me here in Melbourne would fit it for around $100...

Mal is even going to rig up the appointment for me! What a champion! Edited by R-SPEC

• Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 3m 28d
[quote name='Dirty32' post='663451' date='Apr 22 2008, 08:13 PM']I know that last years ones were still good and much better than stock, but if we are going to get them we may aswell get the newer improved ones IMO... If we can get the best ones for the same price, just better for us really!!!

Ill add my name to your list as soon as you have a price for the shortened gear shifter.

Cheers![/quote]
no worries, and yes i agree better for us with the newer one :tonguepoke:

[quote name='The NUT' post='663472' date='Apr 22 2008, 08:48 PM']Sounds awesome guys....... Any approximate ideas on what it might cost to get one fitted?[/quote]
about $100, thats what a mate of mine paid to get his installed Edited by Mr Man

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d
[quote name='R-SPEC' post='663483' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:00 PM']Mal told me a guy local to me here in Melbourne would fit it for around $100...

Mal is even going to rig up the appointment for me! What a champion![/quote]
$100 eh, wonder if he could throw mine in for that too.

• Mad Scientist
  • Member For: 19y 3m 28d
ok i spoke to Mal, to answer the questions from above....

these shifters ARE the new refined ones with the better spring action.
postage is $16 anywhere in Australia via air satchel.
Mal is going to work out a cost for the shortened sticks and let me know tomorrow.

cheers. Edited by Mr Man

• Member For: 15y 11m 22d
has any one got any info on these, if they are anything like a rip shifter i`m in, i had one in my monaro shiftted awesome bit noisy but., i never missed 3rd