Premium Sound Icc And Dvd Head Unit Install

Azid Rush

• Member For: 15y 11m 20d

If you buy the amplified version from ASL they give you the boosted ford aux and they say you dont need the suppressor, but I would run one anyway as mine has a very slight whine when turned right down.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 9d

Well got of the phone with fraud in regards to getting the aux booster and got quoted $120 for it and 200+ if I wanted it fitted. :Doh:

I think I will just get the video conversion kit+booster from ASL

Well I took the easy way out and just gave ASL a call and orderd their Video conversion kit + The Auxiliary Audio Booster Kit.

It arrived last Friday and from the looks of things everything is how it should.

The reason I went with ASL was because I wanted an Australian retailer for the RGB converter, ford still wanted around $100 for the booster kit and cuz im lazy so I couldn't be f*cked sourcing parts from dif places.

I delt with Mathew from ASL and he gave me a nice discount over the website price tag (because im a member here). So all up for both the kits it cost me $400 + $10 for postage. Around $100 off, so that im happy with. :stupid:

So now all I'm waiting on is to get my car back from the panel beaters. :crybaby:

Also just another thing where do I get the handbreak signal from. The reason for this is I wanner keep the blue's happy. I might also through in a bypass switch :crybaby:

Edited by Slammer

I believe all the ICC are the same across the entire falcon, fpv range however you might not have all of the functionality of the deck.

What I mean is that, if your running a normal XR deck (non dual climate, non colour LCD) you can drop in an FPV or late model premium deck in and you will have the CD stacker and colour LCD but the dual climate wont work straight away. You will need to get a few parts + pull a lot of things apart to get it to work.

I’m not the expert on this so please don’t quote me, however this topic has come up allot so the search button may have better/quick results your after.

Hope this helped

Edited by Slammer

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 21d
I believe all the ICC are the same across the entire falcon, fpv range however you might not have all of the functionality of the deck.

What I mean is that, if your running a normal XR deck (non dual climate, non colour LCD) you can drop in an FPV or late model premium deck in and you will have the CD stacker and colour LCD but the dual climate wont work straight away. You will need to get a few parts + pull a lot of things apart to get it to work.

I’m not the expert on this so please don’t quote me, however this topic has come up allot so the search button may have better/quick results your after.

Hope this helped

Cheers mate. Do you know what the cheapest price$$$ you could get an XR colour LCD (premium sound) icc to replace the non-primo icc for?

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 1m 28d

Hey mate all u have to do is look down the side of your drivers seat its a gray wire with a inbuilt fuse to that, just join it into there, and itll turn off the screen while driving and back on when handbrake makes contact, can take a pic pm me