The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 4d

Haha sometimes I think I should just get rid of her but we're going to Thailand in 6 weeks so I might as well try and make it work till then other wise it will be one sh*t holiday.

I never wanted the dog in the 1st place. It's a sh*t dog.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d
I thank god my day was less boring than yesterday.

Yesterday: cracked phone screen, f*cked torque converter and drive plate, dog learnt how to climb on the dining table and shat on it while he was up there, missus cracked the shifts and left me on Facebook lol.

Today: Got torque converter and drive plate fixed free of charge including the next service free, locked the dog outside for the day, told the missus she was an idiot and now everything is fine.

Happy Days!

Dog sh*t on the table fukking LOL. Poor kunt rb, having to deal with that and the missus lol. Told her she was an idiot and all good...hahahahahah :rofl:

rb some days are just like that bud iam gald iave had my fair share so it should just be smooth sailing from here on in lol

Jet now isn't spelling good on here=fluffy on new phone! :P

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Haha sometimes I think I should just get rid of her but we're going to Thailand in 6 weeks so I might as well try and make it work till then other wise it will be one sh*t holiday.

I never wanted the dog in the 1st place. It's a sh*t dog.

Dump the Mrs ... tell her to take the sh*t dog with her and then get her ticket and tell one of your mates to go with u and rip it up in Thailand and pick up hotties and f*ck heaps if women (actual women not lady boys) lol

That's what I'd do

Edited by Fluffinator
  • Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

so I was trying to win a valvespring tool off flee bay but some cyunt beat me to it at 4 seconds to go frikkn snypers

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Haha! I'm that type of person jet..wait for the last seconds so they have no chance of entering another bid lol. Either I win or I make them pay more with my bid, depending on what their max bid is :)