• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k31th

• tab

• Never had any say Panda

• Corzza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oi let's get all social media about it...   If this post gets 5000 likes, I'll fit a gen 2 gtx35r to my territory this week and run 18psi through it.   Since we're here in fordvill

A week or so ago my little (19yo) brother was being a pain in the arse to middle brother.   Now LB is always leaving his sh*t lying around, wallet, keys, sh

should we send one to arronm for metallurgy analysis?

Posted Images

good job puffster :) all that "running around" working on your cars is shedding the weight? or a diet? or the weight training? or a combination thereof?

• Like 1

All of the above. I'm on my feet for about 12hrs a day and then I usually work on my own cars for 10 hours on the weekend. I eat heaps less and don't smash 3 packets of noodles with 4 eggs and some bacon anymore. Since I started the weight training again, it has moved a few more kg recently.

Haha one of the more noticeable things was changing to low carb beer from heavy ale and also drinking less of it.

• Like 1

Well done puff..... I've been a yo-yo all my

life in the last 2 years from 125 down to 90 now back to 105 now slowly losing it again..... but not today I'm Greek so today is our Easter no such thing as weight loss today....

In my experience it's all About the sugar and simple carbs there the enemy 

• Like 1

Cheers guys :)

End goal is to lose the belly fat, which for better or worse is the last to disappear on me. I'd like to keep enough muscle to be over 100kg but that might be a bit ambitious at my age. Haha we'll see :happyfriends:

• Like 1

Fist day at the new job (Senior Project Manager) done and dusted. 

Working for government is awesome, I got to move organisation’s and keep all my long service and leave etc. Everyone seems amazing and we even have a team beer fridge 😂

Most excitingly I am finally in a position I was working toward for the last few years and I managed to get there without and engineering degree, based on my knowledge and achievements. 

Lets hope it continues to go well 😬 

How is everyone else? 
Hey Keif, where’s Arronm been hiding? 

• Like 3

In other news, my cats are dickheads that clearly get fed too much. One of them caught a mouse and let it go, so I chucked the other cat at it and it caught the mouse, which then let it go into my room. Fortunately I had a beer in my hand which I caught the mouse with, so I then chucked the mouse...

a3vkw7ksb4n61.png?width=899&format=png&a

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@JETURBO or anyone else,

How long is a piece of string?

Hypothetically how much boost do ya reckon you can run on pump e85? 50psi? 70psi? 100psi? As the flame front speeds up due to higher/hotter combustion pressure, I think there would be the same tipping point between timing and boost that happens with 98, where you can't make more power due to potential detonation. I wonder where this would be?

I'm curious to hear what other people think.