• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k31th

• tab

• Never had any say Panda

• Corzza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oi let's get all social media about it...   If this post gets 5000 likes, I'll fit a gen 2 gtx35r to my territory this week and run 18psi through it.   Since we're here in fordvill

A week or so ago my little (19yo) brother was being a pain in the arse to middle brother.   Now LB is always leaving his sh*t lying around, wallet, keys, sh

Update.    It was benign.   I guess I got lucky.

Posted Images

I knew the pub would be shut, I just wanted a ride lol.

11 minutes ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Heaps of pubs here are open 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oi bring me a bottle of whiskey!

I've got heaps of beer lol :drinks:

morning all, happy Easter Sunday you filthy campaigners :) hope your loved ones enjoy your presence and you fill your stomachs with chocolate :nudie:

• Like 1

morning all, happy post-easter-sunday Monday :) did you all eat too much chocolate? I know I didn't eat enough, but I'll make up for that today, probably

31 minutes ago, k31th said:

did you all eat too much chocolate?

Nah I ate frig all. I made up for it by drinking 2 bottles of whiskey and 2 cartons of beer. I think I'd better get some exercise in today to sweat it out lol :heat:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I'd probably get through a third of a bottle of whisky and be driving the porcelain bus the rest of the night and the next day haha... non-drinking suits me fine.

no intentional ones, if that's what you mean haha there's always the occasional aggressive throttle input that causes a bit of wheelspin and tail-happiness ;) but mostly just gobbling my way about and getting into jogs here and there...  :turboboink:

Nah not lately. I've been procrastinating about fixing it so it's still not running. Will order hectic cams etc tomorrow and get it back together in a week or two.

Took a family friend for a spin in the rig yesterday. He’s been into cars his whole life but sadly went down the 4wd route, I was hoping the pulls and skid w would turn him to the dark side but alas he is still a 4wd fanatic. Can’t say it wasn’t fun at least 😂

Edited by biddie_fiddler
Fkn apple devices and their autocorrect
  • Haha 1

Reminds me of a video I saw on fb a while ago where some bloke moved his wiper sprayers to under the wheel arches of his fwd melon so he could spray water on the wheels and make it easier to do mad fwd skids. Props to the man for thinking outside of the box 😂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Puffwagon said:

Nah not lately. I've been procrastinating about fixing it so it's still not running. Will order hectic cams etc tomorrow and get it back together in a week or two.

Ohh nice!, what cams ya gonna go for? VCT lockout or nah?

Probably both. I'll get a set of adjustable gears to start with, as well as modify my stock ones for limited movement. I'll see what works better and go with that.