• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k31th

• tab

• Never had any say Panda

• Corzza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oi let's get all social media about it...   If this post gets 5000 likes, I'll fit a gen 2 gtx35r to my territory this week and run 18psi through it.   Since we're here in fordvill

A week or so ago my little (19yo) brother was being a pain in the arse to middle brother.   Now LB is always leaving his sh*t lying around, wallet, keys, sh

Update.    It was benign.   I guess I got lucky.

Posted Images

Jazz & gala, nah... too bitter and too crunchy, e.g. your teeth don't even make a mark in it as it cracks and breaks off in chunks.

Sundowner too hard to get but when you do they're massive and easily a rival in sweetness for the PL's but the rareness means not worth the effort, generally. Haven't tried modi specifically... Fuji are a close 2nd to PL's but Fuji are harder to find around the place and aren't as consistent in flavour as PL's. :)

oh, and morning all, happy Wednesday :strecher:

Edited by k31th
  • Shocked 1

Speaking of apples...

Heater hose burst in the driveway, as I got home this afternoon.

Fixed it with a monkey wrench, a screwdriver and an open ended 10mm spanner.

She's apples now :declare:

Sadly their one of the few sites that make it "easy" to order the autoglym professional range of products.

I just wish they were honest about their "dispatches in 1-3 business days" promise that's plastered all over their site. I thought lying about stuff like that was illegal in Australia?

I bet that if I ask where my stuff is, they'll tell me they are not in stock and are waiting for more to arrive.

morning all, happy Friday and big congratulations to NASA on landing the "Perseverance" rover on Mars

:fireworks:

(first image back)EuiZF6vXAAY-oNE?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by k31th

this one is worth watching again :) go to about the 2hr mark for the nervousness and then enthusiasm :spoton:

Edited by k31th

Also, how am I only now learning about Australia dumb ass new codes where publication sites like Facebook and google have to pay news companies big bucks just to show the news! 

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/google-nine-agree-commercial-terms-for-news-content-20210217-p5736c.html

I see FB has now banned Australian news sites from posting. 

When did Australia become America? 😕😕

3 hours ago, k31th said:

this one is worth watching again :) go to about the 2hr mark for the nervousness and then enthusiasm :spoton:

Not a fan of old bouncy ball method of “Rover” mission ? LoL 

I'm a fan of any space exploration, whether it's a lander (rover), orbiter or flyby mission... so I'm not sure what you're on about? they didn't use inflated balls this time because the engineering requirements wouldn't have been met in this case.