The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Fluff, Structures have to be a certain distance from the boundary.. Typically it's 1.0-3.0 depending on the face. You could check that with your council..

Shy/Freaky, With fences if it well and truly needs replacing you can hassle your neighbors through the council, but they are only obliged to pay half the price of whatever the standard fence in the area is.. Usually in older suburbs that's 3.5' chain wire.. So if you wanna go put up a 6' picket fence or something they may only have to pay 1/10 of the cost.. Odd to hear a council paying.. Council will usually write a letter on your behalf but it can often end up in small claims..

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d

Ours now is a smidgen higher than before, I'm 6' and its a bit taller than me.

Lol OK forget what I said before..I forgot my memory pills...woman over the back was hard to get the money from. Tried everything and she left it for awhile then suddenly rang the old man one day and said she has the money ready.

Haha my bad there sdp...

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Haha it's all good.. We get involved in alot of battles with neighbors at work.. Developer is willing to pay us 80grand in design fees for his building.. Another couple mil for the building.. And then wants us to chase the neighbors for half his fancy unclimbable fence he wants.

• Like 1

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 3d

Using a iPhone 4.... Contract finished... Hepa happy with the service and price as im on the $45 unlimited pan! Win! Vodafone have offered a upgrade to galaxy 3 for same as I was paying for the I phone ..

Should I do it or wait Til I phone 5 comes out?

I had same quandry today. im going the htc X1 for some thing new to play with. cause my iphone is still perfect cond ,if I dont like the new one then keep using the iphone.

whats better though: htc X1 or Samsung galaxy 3