• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k31th

• tab

• Never had any say Panda

• Corzza

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oi let's get all social media about it...   If this post gets 5000 likes, I'll fit a gen 2 gtx35r to my territory this week and run 18psi through it.   Since we're here in fordvill

A week or so ago my little (19yo) brother was being a pain in the arse to middle brother.   Now LB is always leaving his sh*t lying around, wallet, keys, sh

Trent got some new high-heels today   Nosejob over the weekend   Hopefully a mud bath soon &#1

Posted Images

On 14/11/2020 at 5:01 PM, k31th said:

you actually brought a bobcat with you to a campsite via 4WD's?

Couldn't get the tractor everywhere - had to collect some firewood by hand

Beautiful country

thumbnail_20201116_144406.jpg

Son got his first stag last night

WhatsApp Image 2020-11-16 at 8.21.51 PM.jpeg

I think he'll definitely be on more trips ;)

• Like 3

I would like to but I think we better play safe a bit.  Plus it may be to short notice for some and maybe finances tight for some as well.  Probably better to aim for maybe March next year in my opinion?

Wife: I'm going to bed, you coming?

Me: Nah, I'm gonna stay up a bit.

Also me: you don't wanna stay up and talk about turbos?

Wife: No, not even remotely, goodnight!

Pfft who doesn't wanna talk about turbos?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I watched the whole series twice.

It takes a bit to get into it but it has enough variation to keep you watching.

Like most, it seems to get a bit thin at the end.

Haha I gave my son a peaky blinders hair cut cos he liked the look of it. :laughing: 

6 hours ago, bloodycrashboy said:

have you put a dent in Tent?????

Nah, that was one prepared earlier by previous owner.

Has more scratches now  but no new dings

• Like 1

Well in brighter news. I finished my exams for the semester AND have booked the car in for a stage 1 package at monsta torque!

Assuming all goes well, next year I'll have 300+ kw and it'll be my final year at uni. Can't wait to be able to work ft at my work and get a phat pay raise so I can turn my daily into a mad project car/weekender 🤣

• Thanks 1
I would like to but I think we better play safe a bit.  Plus it may be to short notice for some and maybe finances tight for some as well.  Probably better to aim for maybe March next year in my opinion?
Same here - I've got lots of painting and floor laying to finish before Christmas. But March could be good!
  • Like 1

I'll probably be taking things on a week by week with the covid still kicking around

What's happening in S.A. now could basically pop up anywhere and ruin any longish term plans.

Might try to get a weekend coffee meetup or overnight cruise going on the spur of the moment for anyone around over the Xmas break

Isn't much fun in Vic on the roads at the moment - all the extra cops they had doing covid roadblocks and ISO enforcement seem to have been put on traffic duty and been upgraded to fun police status.

Hopefully by next year things will be a lot more stable and we can make plans, but there are some stupid people about who can totally derail that :S

Should reward everyone's good work to get things under control by allowing a three day road rule amnesty and so you can all blow off some steam.

Have it as a two hour window each day so anyone who doesn't like it can keep off the roads

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, El Andrew said:

Have it as a two hour window each day so anyone who doesn't like it can keep off the roads emoji16.png

I like that

Sort of like The Purge, but for road rash  😄