KEN 24T

The Off Topic Thread.

Knocked out a solid nanna nap on the couch today after doing a set of injectors and new battery with a first tune set up 

haven’t had a couch sleep in yonks ! 

in other news I’m being brought into the real world with the new TV and apple TV set up- NBN broadband and working everything from my phone.... where have I been !

For simple stuff like picking movies on Netflix or music videos on YouTube it’s mint 

obviously have the PC and laptops for everything else but phone control is super convenient 

13 hours ago, k31th said:

bugger using a phone for most things...

You’re kidding right? 

Its like the easiest sh*t in the world. 

Apple air play is the bomb. 

I was thinking more from a productivity perspective, but yes you're right with regard to casting/airplaying etc.

morning all, happy Sunday :)

yeah, I'm still driving an XR6T; Mercury Silver BA XR6T at the moment... through the years it was a Narooma Blue BA N/A XR6 that I turbo'd and had a bunch of troubles with, then a Silhouette BA2 F6 Typhoon, then a Light Velocity Blue BA2 F6 Typhoon (that's in storage), then a Vixen Red BA2 XR6T, then my current one :) love these beasts

ahh, nice on the Audi... pics?

and the XY :) need some good pics of that for sure :icon_ford:

Ok guru's.

Repping a 3.0l pk ranger as a daily these days, and fitted a EGR disable cable which has set the ambient temperature to read 3 degrees all the time aka keeping my EGR closed.

Question though is now the throttle body doesn't close on shut down, giving a rough shut down. Why??