The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m

I like the idea of doing it in first week of August.

Do you know what happens though if you do have a partner? Probably still have to manually fill all that out anyways yeah?

If so, I'll just do it as soon as I get my group cert('s) and this year is going to be lame. Got a lump sum payout from old work going bankrupt so that'll affect my tax I think.

It depends on how you answer questions. For example, if they have already submitted thier tax return and it's been processed, it will automatically download all the details. Obviously means whoever goes first has to fill out all the stuff though, haha.

It's good for people like me who have simpler tax affairs, it downloads everything (Bupa health stuff seems to take the longest to become available) you check it, put in your expenses, answer the questions about whether you studied during the year, we're a resident overseas, etc. and hit submit after it gives you a summary of your refund.

If you have overseas trusts or are some rich dude with offshore accounts and whatnot, I'd probably stick with the accountant, lol.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d

Lol I just pay the $70 to a place down the road. Tell the chick give me maximum return and I'll be happy. Should offer her favours and see what I get..haha

• Member For: 12y 11m 7d

Off topic completely but I swear were I work is haunted c weird sh*t all the time im talking people in my periphery its tripy az but look at these pics tell me wat use see.

95879145-1b15-48ac.jpg look to the left

95879145-1b3d-89d8.jpg look to the right

Edited by flyxrt

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 23d

Lol should've posted it in the Ghosts thread. But I see some organised stacking using shelves on the right, and a shadow. Left..nothing much really lol

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m

I pay my accountant $350. For close to 4 figure returns.

Ps its raining n f*cking cold here.

Edited by Henz
  • Like 1