The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 19d

Either way the chat goes its true tab. You can't disagree. I'm not mocking them or defending them but its just how they've been bought up. Either siblings have done the same and they've picked it up from them or just been caught up in the crowd. Sad that its now not just the aborigines that are like it. Piss poor parenting and discipline and kids nowadays are little runts. No respect and they want everything for free.

But life goes on :yes: lol

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 22d

Don't actually recall saying I do disagree. :idunno:

Just requesting that you keep it clean otherwise the vacuum cleaner will come out, posts will disappear, and then I'll have to deal with sooky bitches. Is that clear enough?

• Like 1

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 21d

most of the fellas up here in the small towns are good, it's the young fellas that are bad news in cairns, townsville etc.

just as much white trash though, race isn't the problem, it's culture. If all someone has ever known if welfare then they think why bother getting a job. Look at suburbs in brissie like Inala and Goodna

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 19d

:stupid: shp!

Lol there's plenty of that here with on the welfare. Then whinge about the lines at centre link on Thursdays hahahaha fmd. The obvious just doesn't get better...

Get a job farkin lol

Edited by Shyfrd

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 15d

Central QLD I always found the terry tough nut white guys more likely to jump ya on a walk home.. One of my mates got thrown off a bridge in yeppoon for his wallet by a very large group of young degenerates mostly white..

But we all have different experiences..

Guest XR09
  • Guests

I grew up with a lot of abo's. Still know quite a few.

They don't think like we think....... how to explain. If one of them has a pack of cigs or a carton.. Everyone has a pack of cigs and a carton. One has a car. The village has a car. Were just a bunch of tight ass pratts who only care about themselves. And who stole everything off them.

I'm not condoning them. Cause yeah it gets pretty rough at night in a few places all over this country now.

They cant do the drink. Most indigeneous people cant.

But we cant expect them to live like us...no, just adapt to the way we live because ..... because . because we said so!

The only thing they hate more than each other is us. You go one and you will be going a long long time if you stay in the same place.

Edited by XR09