The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

Yeah should ask them to film it happining? Farking starving poohing clear water now so must be cleared out. Who needs that crap detox in a bottle, I sachet of this sh*t and bang, explosion. Weighed my self before I took it 111kg and just weighed my self again, 109, 2kg loss fark me.

• Member For: 15y 2m 17d

Got to put a few thousand kms on a couple of press fleet vehicles in the coming weeks.

A drive up to QLD would do the trick!

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

Such awesome conversations. Nowhere else could you tie in Toowoomba, wanking, deep-throating and bowel movements.

What is ironic is the joint is affectionately known as Poowoomba...one of the first places to pump treated sewerage in to their drinking water supplies. So it all ties in beautifully!

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 21d

Bowl of weetbix,, bowl of porrage and some shortbread biscuits filled with nutella the old lady made.. Cant walk..

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 30d

Such awesome conversations. Nowhere else could you tie in Toowoomba, wanking, deep-throating and bowel movements.

What is ironic is the joint is affectionately known as Poowoomba...one of the first places to pump treated sewerage in to their drinking water supplies. So it all ties in beautifully!

mmmm poo water, " please may have a single malt with poo water" strained and filtered if you dont mind

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 18d

Ahh the good ol colonscopy purge kit.. I remember getting told I had to keep walk around.. But my physical activity was limited to standing up, pull up your pants, drop your pants an let her rip.. Don't think I left the loo for about an hour..

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 26d

I remember when I did mine. it was meant to kick in within an hour or two. Mine kicked in at about 3am so I was on the bloody toilet all night. Gotta love sh*tting water.