KEN 24T

The Off Topic Thread.

Yep

It should be reversed - mostly vacation with 4 weeks of work a year and the occasional public work day thrown in.

The occasional "personal day" would be OK too for those who needed to put in a bit more away from home ;)

11 minutes ago, Rab said:

Yep

It should be reversed - mostly vacation with 4 weeks of work a year and the occasional public work day thrown in.

The occasional "personal day" would be OK too for those who needed to put in a bit more away from home ;)

Haha maybe one day mate but not today.

Yep - and those who've spent there 50 or so years on vacation can get "Forced Employement" once they hit the right age.

A quick question,

The cars about to hit 130,000 and I'm going to replace the coils and plugs, now I believe they haven't used ignition leads since 2000 or so, so is there anything else I should change?

I've been off most of the last two weeks getting kidney stones blasted, which has given me some time to order various bits and pieces I've been meaning to sort out for ages and swapping the coils and spark plugs is one of those things.

assuming you've done the transmission cooler for it? @Ezy2Confuze

Finally wrecked the front cv's in the hilux. not sure if water crossing or high pressure washing has done it as there isnt any damage on the boots but ones leaked grease everywhere and they both dont sound happy. wonder what im up for $$$ wise.

it'd be nice if they broke suddenly in typical hilux style as I was giving it a right thrashing through mud.

happy sunday indeed, woke up and realised no work tomorrow!!!, what you upto today keithy?