KEN 24T

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d

I'm sure lots of people here could get rid of bodies through work

Henz = some fukka under a concrete slab, never to be found,

Staino could just blame Bones

F6mark is a truckie so he's surely murdered a few hokers in his time

Used to work in sugar mills, had a shredder then 5 mills then a furnace. One night shift a harvesting crew shot a boar and left it on top of the cane bin for us, we sent it through with the cane. After 3rd mill there was a couple lil bits of black hair, a lil while later that 100kg+ pig was a bit of ash and a bit of sugar.

• Like 1

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

Neighbours said they spotted a red camry/magna/medium sedan in our driveway shortly before it happened. Thought it was a bit weird but then they drove off soon after.

• BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 11m

lol at F6Mark dumping bodies with his truck around various boral quarries after leaving it parked in a sus industrial area after dark for a number of years.. farkin lol .. would never happen.. could it ??

:secret:

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

that sucks ciaran, but farking scary too. they got balls doing that sh*t when they know people will be home.

I dont leave my keys neer the front door! I leave them in the ignition.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

no good ciaran..good luck with it all mate and keep us posted on how u go. brings me back to that thread on here about house security. someones (forget username) had a line that goes from each corner of the front of property, not too low so cats set it off but sets off an alarm in the house..he said whenever it goes off he gets on the balcony n tells them where to go lol. definitely would get one for my own house.

bet the misses is shattered she didnt listen to u..love telling people told u so haha, hopefully urs is paid out at least. would have to go to some extremes to still keep it on the road, the amount of numbers on the car theyd need to get rid of. is it even possible nowadays to keep a stolen car on the road? replace build plates etc? :dontknow:

keep my keys on my bedside table, sleep with the window open a bit and my cars literally no more than a metre from my window. good luck to anyone who gets it lol

henz putting bodies under slabs, pfft. concrete boots. let the natural marine life do its job and dispose of them. no chance theyll be found again. ever.

lol @ the blokes your old man took on henz. that's awesome hahah