The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d
12 hours ago, TRYME said:

meticulous with maintenance

This is the key point. If you have the money to do so, you can keep any car running very well. They are built to be thrashed like you describe with plenty of engineering allowances etc, but without high vigilance maintenance it'll fall apart. Ford/Holden did the same with their "performance" variants in the same way.

My point was that the car is overpriced to start with and there's no doubting that. Same way that some FPV/HSV were clearly overpriced from new as well. 

• Member For: 3y 1m 25d

I probably should of elaborated on that meticulous in terms of fluid and filter changes that and tyres is all I've had to do and I halved the service interval for oil and filter....

Ford/Expensive Daewoo did not do that (I get it it's a ford site) im a member here bcoz I love them as well I love my F6  il never part with it but you can't compare build quality there in different stratospheres.. the F6 by 85kays ball joints were making sounds and shocks were rooted that's piss poor. My VF maloo ate 2 radiators during warranty period and the electronic power steering module sh*t it self just after 3 years warranty was up..

Yea there expensive but for a large part you can see where the money goes.... I don't feel

There overpriced at all so there is doubting that it's all relative.... I got no issue paying 150k plus for a euro performance car but I won't pay 76k for a new ranger wildtrak now that's a rip off. mind you we pay so much more for these cars bcoz of our Govt LCT and stamp duties... 

here I though LCT was in place to protect the local car industry haha.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

Pulsar has a couple of new turbos that are T4 flanged. I estimate they will make 1600hp and 1900hp respectively, but we will see what they end up with...cough cough I end up with :yes:

PSR 7982G and the PSR 8582G