The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Work's been getting the better of me for the last year or two, so trying to force myself back into some old hobbies and interests to try and claw a life back outside of work. Ordered a new car last week too - twin turbo v6 goodness. Probably 3-6 months wait, though, which kinda blows. But ah well, looking forward to the day I can get rid of the Honda. Didn't realise how much I actually enjoy driving until I test drove the new car, then jumped back in the Honda and realised it's just that I actually really hate driving THAT car.

What's new with you?

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Nice - dogs are the best people!

Yep, Stinger GT. I've been eying them off since they came out, as I thought they looked pretty cool. But when I started thinking I actually wanted to get a new car and was looking around it came out on top for what you get for the money, since everything's gone up in price lately. $10k less than a Golf R, for example, but the Stinger has more tech and nicer interior.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d
11 hours ago, .Stripes. said:

Nice - dogs are the best people!

Yep, Stinger GT. I've been eying them off since they came out, as I thought they looked pretty cool. But when I started thinking I actually wanted to get a new car and was looking around it came out on top for what you get for the money, since everything's gone up in price lately. $10k less than a Golf R, for example, but the Stinger has more tech and nicer interior.

Yeah, it's one of the only affordable performance cars these days. Amazing how much they're charging for a new Golf R. 2nd hand FTW in that market.

morning all, happy Monday 🤰