The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6d

I agree. Beer doesn't even taste that good... why take the "fun" (for some people) part out of it when that's all that's consistently good about it... just to "look" like you're one of the "beer drinkers"... weird concept to me. I'd just prefer not to drink, by a large margin :)

anyway, morning all, happy Friday 👩‍🦱

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 17d
1 hour ago, k31th said:

Beer doesn't even taste that good

I got 3 things for you to do in order, as listed below;

1: Get in the bin

2: Get out the bin

3: Get back in the bin

• Haha 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 18d

Since the car has been off the road, I started walking to work whenever I could - mainly based on the weather.

I work in Wangara, an industrial suburb in Perth, so I walk past a lot of small industrial-type buildings on my way to work. There is this one place I walk past every morning, no signs or anything outside, with an rx8 and a few other jap cars parked inside. But there are also a lot of kegs, and CO2 cannisters outside too! I often see a group of young/middle aged lads working on cars in there. No hoist or anything, just working on a jap sh*tbox in the arvo right at the roller door entrance into the building. Inside the building is a LOT of stainless steel equipment, large tanks, lots of piping and all that.

Anyway, to cut this boring fkn story short, I eventually decide to do some googling and discover that its a fkn micro brewery!!!!!!! 10min walk from my house!!! Its called Shizuku Brewing, they brew Japanese style lager using German techniques, whatever that means. I am patiently waiting for their next batch to finish so I can grab a pack and give it a try. Actually so keen to try it!!!

This story is basically to say; beer is average, until you try a good one, and this one I hope is going to be good!

ShizukuCan.png?resize=300,300&ssl=1

Edited by biddie_fiddler