The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

plus, enough campaigners are vaccinated now and if you didn't get it you've had ample opportunity, so if you get it now it's on you and your personal situation (immune system, whether that be vaccinated or not), not the government and their isolation rules over the last few years.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Mate I'm triple vaxxed, wore a mask everywhere and still got it.

I even got tested when I felt sick and isolated for the correct amount of time. The missus had to use 120hrs of sick leave.

Plenty of people think covid is a hoax, plenty of people don't bother testing when sick, plenty of people leave iso knowing that they are infecting others.

It's those people that are to blame for spreading it, not me and my personal situation.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

At any rate keefballs, I know you're probably feeling sick and stressed about the implications of it.

My post is not specifically having a go at you, although I'm sure it hits close to home. I stick by what I said regardless.

Get some rest and don't go telling anyone else you feel sick until you get home safe ;)

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

morning all, happy Thursday 🥛

and back to Melbourne late last night :spoton: Perth was pretty good, other than catching the spicy cough on the plane over (confirmed it was covid with a RA Test when I got home. The missus out of an (confirmed appropriate) abundance of caution is staying at a friend's house as she definitely doesn't want it if possible.

I did what I could on the plane over, by using lozenges to prevent coughing and using a tightly fitted N95 mask, so hopefully I didn't pass it on, but it's a sneaky little f**ker, covid...

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Dropped the kids off at school this morning and as they were getting their bags from the boot I shared a giant fart with them.

Apparently the fart wasn't ready to leave home cos it was waiting for me in full force when I got back in the car :yikes:

• Haha 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

haha I always try to avoid farting in the car where possible, I time them very well for just as I step out of the vehicle, my missus can confirm :rofl:

• Haha 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

Kinda feel like getting that week off work for getting the cough, got things I can do while I got the covid - like polishing the rig 🤣

I like to do the old fart in the car with the Mrs in and lock the windows 😈

• Haha 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Haha hopefully I've got a few left when the missus gets home. I was out of the car though, the fart made it's way through the boot and into the drivers seat :drivingalong:

• Haha 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

Anyone know why the landing page for the haltech p&p ecu for barras is now gone??? 🤔🤔

Returns "404 page not found"

https://www.haltech.com/product/ht-154000-elite-pro-plug-in-ecu/

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

they've either moved the page to a different URL and haven't updated all of the relevant links, or they've removed the product from sale... email 'em with a screenshot and the URL.