The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 3y 1m 3d

I actually really like the Tesla concept and the interiors have gotten really nice for the new models but I won't buy 1 bcoz A- il miss the sound of a proper performance motor B- I really don't like the exterior design and wheels etc they just look so generic can't get on board with the looks no matter how much I try to.

acceleration on them is out of this world though the torque rush is hard to describe 

Edited by TRYME

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

yeah, the outside design does leave a bit to be desired... but that's standard across all EV's. coefficient of drag is low, hence why I used "slick" as a descriptor.

• Member For: 3y 1m 3d

Tell you what though... I could deffs get on board with the tesla roadster it actually looks pretty cool just looked up the specs hot car yea it's gonna be about 350k but itl leave pretty much everything in it's dust.. top speed of over 400kph 2.1sec 0-100 and Tesla advertise 1000kays of range...

What surprises me on it is the targa top glass roof which stores in the boot.. I thought Tesla would be able to come up with some sort of folding design etc 

Edited by TRYME

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Nothing like some luke warm KFC to get you lubed up xD

Oi and what the fark is going on with the weather? It hasn't stopped raining since 8 farken 30 this morning :bopp: