The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 4y 11m 28d

I've always wondered, why is that there is no adjustable upper control arm for FGs? 

Do you think its a case where there isn't enough demand to warrant the rnd and manufacturing costs?

Something like this? This is for an IS250/300. I wonder how many people would be interested in such a thing 🤔

Adjusting front camber in an FG is a massive pain, I had to go to 3 different alignment shops before I found one that would actually be willing to do the alignment! 

Do you think there is a market for such a thing?

s-l500.jpg

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Sounds stupid, but I'm not sure if the annual license covers me per year from when I buy the license or if its from Jan - Jan kinda thing.

I won't go to every single event, so a single day is fine for now. But yes, I will get an annual one once I have more free time to go more often :) 

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members

Sad day for my brother today, got a call from him about 90min ago a bit distressed. He works nights and was on his way to work, first thought was that he'd been in an accident!

Thankfully not... However its not much better.

Said he gave the car a pull, hit gate, elbow blew off and hit his bonnet (enough force to put a pretty nasty dent in it) and then heard knocking.

You be the judge of it - I'm expecting the worst 😢 

Pic of the dent it left

7mCXj7x.jpg